Compiled by Ramune Kubilius, Collection Development / Special Projects Librarian
Recent books authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty, current and retired, that were acquired by Galter Library include (NU authors are in bold):
- Academic Global Surgery / Mamta Swaroop, Sanjay Krishnaswami, editors.
- Comprehensive Healthcare Simulation: Mastery Learning in Health Professions Education / William C. McGaghie, Jeffrey H. Barsuk, Diane B. Wayne. Northwestern University medical simulation and education research group member contributors.
- Core Topics in Cardiothoracic Critical Care (2nd ed.) / edited by Kamen Valchanov, Nicola Jones, Charles W. Hogue
- Male Infertility: Contemporary Clinical Approaches, Andrology, ART and Antioxidants / Sijo J. Parekattil, Sandro C. Esteves, Ashok Agarwal, (eds.). Feinberg affiliated contributors include: Sam Haywood, Eric L. Laborde, Robert E. Brannigan
- Sleep Disorders in Women: A Guide to Practical Management (3rd ed.) / Hrayr Attarian, Mari Viola-Saltzman. Feinberg affiliated contributors.
- Spinal Conditions in the Athlete / Wellington K. Hsu, Tyler J. Jenkins (eds.). Feinberg affiliated contributors.
Print (check here for availability of the print collection):
- 8 Keys to End Emotional Eating / Howard S. Farkas (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WM 175 F23 2019)
- 16 Decades of Pharmacology / Paula H. Stern (Special Collections: W 19 AI3 F299st 2019)
- Caring for Your School-age Child: Ages 5-12 / Shelly Vaziri Flais, editor-in-chief (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WS 113 C277 2018)
- Evidence-based Procedural Dermatology (2nd edition) / Murad Alam, editor (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WR 140 E935 2019)
- Field Manual for Palliative Care in Humanitarian Crises / edited by Elisha Waldman (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WB 310 F453 2020)
- Geriatric Emergencies: A Case-Based Approach to Improving Acute Care / Lee A. Lindquist, Scott M. Dresden, eds. (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WB 105 G3692 2019)
- Management of the Difficult Pediatric Airway / edited by Narasimhan Jagannathan, John E. Fiadjoe (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WF 145 M266 2020)
- McLean EMG Guide (2nd ed) / editors, Samuel K. Chu, Prakash Jayabalan, Christopher J. Visco (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WB 141 M477 2019)
- Musculoskeletal Imaging / edited by Mihra S. Taljanovic, Imran M. Omar, Kevin B. Hoover, Tyson S. Chadaz (Eckenhoff Reading Room: WE 141 M9854 2019)
Do you want to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try some of the online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index, APA PsycBOOKS, and Scopus. For more information about library services and collections, or to set up a research consultation, contact your liaison librarian.
Updated: August 18, 2020