Recent books authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty that were acquired by Galter Library include (NU authors are in bold):
- Case studies in patient safety / Julie Johnson, Helen W. Haskell, Paul R. Barach. (Level 1: WX 185 J673c 2016)
- Dulcan's textbook of child and adolescent psychiatry (2nd edition) / edited by Mina K. Dulcan. (Reference: WS 350 D881 2016)
- Handbook on medical student evaluation and assessment / Louis N. Pangaro, William C. McGaghie, editors. (Level 1: W 18 H237 2015)
- Helping parents and teachers understand medications for behavioral and emotional problems / edited by Mina K. Dulcan, Rachel Ballard. (Level 1: WS 350.6 H483 2015)
- Hurwitz clinical pediatric dermatology (5th ed) / Amy S. Paller, Anthony J. Mancini. (Reference: WS 260 H967c 2016)
- Leadership in surgery / edited by Melina R. Kibbe, Herbert Chen.
- Navigating metabolism / Navdeep S. Chandel. (Level 1: QU 120 C454n 2015)
- On rounds : 1000 internal medicine pearls : clinical aphorisms and related pathophysiology / Lewis Landsberg. (Level 1: WB 39 L263o 2016)
- Oxford textbook of palliative nursing / edited by Betty R. Ferrell, Nessa Coyle, Judith A. Paice. (Level 1: WY 152.3 O984 2015)
- Patient-reported outcomes in performance measurement / David Cella, Elizabeth A. Hahn, Sally E. Jensen, Zeeshan Butt, Cindy J. Nowinski, Nan Rothrock, Kathleen N. Lohr. (Level 1: W 84.4 AA1 C393p 2015)
- Physical aspects of care : pain and gastrointestinal symptoms / Judith A. Paice. (Level 1: WY 152.3 P578 2015)
- Traumatic brain injury / volume editors, Jordan Grafman and Andres M. Salazar. Handbook of clinical neurology. 3rd series. (Level 1: WL 100 H236 2015)
Are you trying to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try these two online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index and PsycBOOKS.
Are you trying to identify recently-published research at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine? To find journal articles authored by FSM-affiliated faculty, staff, and students, the Galter Library recommends that you check out the Feinberg publications and abstracts site. This list is maintained by the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS) and is updated regularly using the PubMed database.
Updated: September 25, 2023