Compiled by Ramune Kubilius, Collection Development / Special Projects Librarian
Recent books in online form, authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty (listed in bold font), that were acquired by Galter Library, and one by Northwestern University Libraries (*) include:
- Concise Guide to Child and Adolescent Psychiatry (4th ed) / Mina K. Dulcan
- Graphic Medicine Manifesto / MK Czerwiec ; Ian Williams ; Susan Merrill Squier ; Michael J. Green ; Kimberly R. Myers ; Scott T. Smith
- Heterosexual Histories / Rebecca L. Davis and Michelle Mitchell, eds. * (chapter author: Sarah B. Rodriguez)
- Love Surgeon: A Story of Trust, Harm, and the Limits of Medical Regulation / Sarah B. Rodriguez
- Pediatric Dermatology: A Quick Reference Guide (4th ed) / Anthony J. Mancini and Daniel P. Krowchuk, eds.
- A Practical Approach to Stereo EEG / Stephan U. Shuelte, ed.
- Controversies in Pediatric Appendicitis / Catherine J. Hunter, ed. (Eckenhoff Reading Room WI 535 C764 2019) | check if available
Do you want to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try some of the online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index, APA PsycBOOKS, and Scopus. For more information about library services and collections, or to set up a research consultation, contact your liaison librarian.
Updated: March 25, 2021