The popular NIH training is now available on-demand
- Have you been awarded a grant that requires the use of Common Data Elements (CDEs)?
- Do you want to learn if there are CDEs already in existence that you can use to describe your research data?
- Do you want to learn if CDEs can help you with your NIH Data Management and Sharing plan?
The NIH is offering its popular class, Standardize Your Research with the NIH Common Data Element Repository, in an on-demand format. The class includes recorded videos and hands-on exercises.
The class available from the National Library of Medicine (NLM). You simply have to register for a (free) NLM account to access the content.
Data management resources from Galter Health Sciences Library and other Northwestern units
If you're interested in other data management and sharing resources available to Feinberg researchers, there is a growing number of resources available from Galter Library, NUIT Research Computing, and Northwestern Libraries
- Check out Galter's Data & Data Management GalterGuides
- Learn more about Galter's DataLab
- Discover NUIT's Research Computing and Data Services
- Find other data finding and management guides available from NU Libraries
Updated: September 12, 2023