Librarians can work with faculty and students to integrate information management skills into courses and workflows.
For students, we can provide:
- Literature search assistance for Area of Scholarly Concentration projects, capstones, and theses
- EndNote training
- Systematic review support
- General reference and search assistance
For faculty, we can provide:
- Hands-on sessions
- Demonstrations in the classroom
- Training in library resources such as literature databases and educational software
- EBM search skills training
- Flexibility - we will work with your schedule
Contact the liasion librarian for your program to get started.
Library Liaisons for Curriculum
Updated: February 8th, 2019 09:30