The Galter Health Sciences Library has purchased a site license with five (5) simultaneous user spaces for MetaCore.
Access to MetaCore is restricted to authorized Northwestern University users. In order to use this software, you must register. Once your user status is verified, you will be sent log-in instructions.
You must adhere to these requirements for the use of MetaCore:
- You may not charge a fee to any third party for analysis that you have done using this software
- You must acknowledge and properly cite MetaCore by Clarivate Analytics in any publication that utilizes analysis done with this software
- You must remember to sign out when you are done
- You must use an email account from Northwestern University (northwestern.edu), Northwestern Medicine (nm.org), Lurie Children's Hospital (luriechildrens.org), Northwestern Medical Faculty Foundation (nmff.org) or Shirley Ryan Ability Lab (sralab.org) to register and access MetaCore
- If you fail to comply with the above requirements, the Galter Health Sciences Library reserves the right to restrict, suspend or revoke your individual access to GeneGo and in extreme cases revoke access to the library and all its services.
Fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Pathways Analysis Registration
Updated: June 5th, 2018 10:23