Galter Library has several resources to get you started with your research, and if you still need help, feel free to contact us for answers to your specific questions.
- Ebook collections allow you to search inside multiple books simultaneously. This is especially useful if you're not sure which area you should be focusing on.
- GalterLists are lists of recommended resources, both print and electronic. Lists are created by you, librarians, and anyone who has elected to share a list. Librarian lists are a good place to start to get an overview of a topic's resources.
- Browse by subject Galter Library's electronic books and journals. This is a subset of Northwestern University's larger collection.
- Top databases at Galter Library: the library's most popular journal literature and drug information databases
- Research and systematic review support: Contact us to set up a consult with a library information expert before you embark on a major research project.
Updated: April 27th, 2017 16:29