Compiled by Ramune Kubilius, Collection Development / Special Projects Librarian
Recent books authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty, current and retired, that were acquired by Galter Library include (NU authors are in bold):
- Catecholamines : physiology, pharmacology, and pathology for students and clinicians / Lewis Landsberg. (Level 1: WK 725 L263c 2017)
- Counting backwards: a doctor’s notes on anesthesia / Henry Jay Przybylo. (Level 1: WO 221 P973c 2018)
- Female circumcision and clitoridectomy in the United States : a history of a medical treatment / Sarah B. Rodriguez. (Level 1: WP 11 AA1 R696 2014)
- Graphic medicine manifesto / MK Czerwiec [et al.] (Level 1: WZ 336 C998g 2015)
- Optimizing breast cancer management / William J. Gradishar, ed.
- Research in the biomedical sciences : transparent and reproducible / edited by Michael Williams, Michael J. Curtis, Kevin Mullane. (Level 1: W 20.5 R43 2018)
- Taking turns: stories from HIV/AIDS care Unit 371 / MK Czerwiec. (Level 1: WY 17 C998t 2017)
Do you want to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try some of the online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index, APA e-Book Collection, and Scopus. For more information about library services and collections, or to set up a research consultation, feel free to contact a liaison librarian.
Updated: March 13th, 2018 09:51