Printing and Scanning
- Single-sided black-and-white documents: 7 cents/page*
- Double-sided black-and-white documents: 10 cents/sheet (or 5 cents per side)
- Color documents: 25 cents/page
*Guests paying with cash will not get change dispensed if the total of their print job is not in a 5 cent increment. The cash box is unable to dispense pennies, so the system will always round up to the next 5 cents. Guests can apply the remaining funds to their temporary NUPrint account or forfeit the change.
The library no longer provides access to a public photocopier. Instead, a BookScan station is available free of charge.
There is no charge for reasonable interlibrary loan (ILL) and other document delivery requests for currently-affiliated FSM faculty, staff, students, and residents. High volume or cost-prohibitive requests will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. We reserve the right to charge requestors to cover copyright and other processing fees. Other charges are as follows:
- Alumni: $20.00 for citations numbered 1 to 50, subsequent sets of 1 up to 50 $10.00
- Verification of References: $20.00 for citations numbered 1 to 50, subsequent sets of 1 up to 50 $10.00
- Detailed or time-consuming research projects: $60.00 per hour (quarter hour or more will be charged $15.00 per 15 minutes)
Updated: January 2nd, 2018 13:38