Recent books in online form, authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty and faculty emeriti (listed in bold font), that were acquired by Galter Library include:
- Basic Radiotherapy Physics and Biology (2nd ed) / David S. Chang, Foster D. Lasley, Indra J. Das, Marc S. Mendonca
- Bone Regulators and Osteoporosis Therapy / Paula H. Stern
- Eating Disorders and Expressed Emotion / Renee D. Rienecke, Daniel Le Grange, eds.
- Heparins: Basic and Clinical Aspects / David Green
- Integrative Dermatology / Reena N. Rupani, Peter A. Lio, eds.
- Managing Common and Uncommon Complications of Aesthetic Breast Surgery / John Y.S. Kim, ed.
- Sleep Disorders / Ashima S. Sahni, Ajay Sampat, Hrayr Attarian, eds.
Do you want to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try some of the online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index , APA PsycBOOKS , and Scopus. For more information about library services and collections, or to set up a research consultation, contact your liaison librarian.
Updated: June 22, 2021