Q. Eileen Wafford, MSt, MLIS
Phone: (312) 503-5294
As a Research Librarian, I work with faculty, staff, students, and affiliated clinical researchers to provide reference and specialized research services, including assistance with search strategies and systematic reviews. I also collaborate with faculty and other members of the Feinberg School of Medicine community to create and delivery instructional resources, such as guides and presentations on library services and resources.
|Centers & Institutes|
- Biomedical Engineering Program
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physician Assistant
Publications - Manuscripts
- Sita TL, Petras KG, Wafford QE, Berendsen MA, Kruser TJ. Radiotherapy for cranial and brain metastases from prostate cancer: a systematic review. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2017. PMID: 28547593
- Wafford QE. Teaching interns to incorporate PubMed subsets in alternative medicine searches. Webinar. National Network of Libraries of Medicine. 10 August 2017.
- Wafford QE. Bridging the Gap: Dare to Incorporate Citation Analysis in Searching for Literature. Poster Presentation. Medical Library Association annual conference. Seattle, WA. May 2017.
- Wafford QE. Access granted: The evolving role of archives and its implication for education. Paper presentation. EGSS conference: (e)Merging Knowledges: Classroom, Community, Culture. Montreal, CA. March 2012.
Updated: October 11th, 2017 13:03