Q. Eileen Wafford, MSt, MLIS
Phone: (312) 503-5294
As a Research Librarian, I work with faculty, staff, students, and affiliated clinical researchers to provide reference and specialized research services, including assistance with search strategies and systematic reviews. I also collaborate with faculty and other members of the Feinberg School of Medicine community to create and delivery instructional resources, such as guides and presentations on library services and resources.
ORCID ID: https://orcid.org/0000-0001-5228-8219
|Centers & Institutes|
- Biomedical Engineering Program
- Lattie EG, Adkins EC, Winquist N, Stiles-Shields C, Wafford QE, Graham AK. Digital mental health interventions for depression, anxiety, and enhancement of psychological well-being among college students: A systematic review. JMIR Preprints. 20/11/2018:12869. DOI: 10.2196/preprints.12869
- Champion KE, Newton NC, Spring B, Wafford QE, Parmenter BJ, Teesson M. A systematic review of school-based eHealth interventions targeting alcohol use, smoking, physical inactivity, diet, sedentary behaviour and sleep among adolescents: a review protocol. Systematic reviews. 2017 Dec;6(1):246. PMID: 29208040
- Sita TL, Petras KG, Wafford QE, Berendsen MA, Kruser TJ. Radiotherapy for cranial and brain metastases from prostate cancer: a systematic review. Journal of neuro-oncology. 2017 Jul 1;133(3):531-8. PMID: 28547593
- Wafford QE, Miller CH, O'Dwyer, LC. Validating the MEDLINE®/PubMed® Health Disparities and Minority Health Search Strategy. Spotlight: Race and Ethnicity. Poster presentation. Medical Library Association 118th Annual Meeting and Exhibition. Atlanta, GA. May 2018.
- Doe S, Wafford QE, Simon M, Neubauer L. A systematic review of Menstrual Hygiene Management interventions in populations comparable to students of Chicago Public Schools. Poster presentation. Sixth Virtual Conference on Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools. North Carolina. October 2017.
- Tsao L, Zubrenic E, Pustina K, Edelstein J, Pritchard K, Berendsen M, Wafford QE. Systematic Review of Orthoses for Stroke-Induced Upper Extremity Deficits. Poster presentation. 2017 AOTA Annual Conference & Centennial Celebration, Philadelphia, PA. July 2017.
- Wafford QE. Teaching interns to incorporate PubMed subsets in alternative medicine searches. Webinar. National Network of Libraries of Medicine. August 2017.
- Wafford QE. Bridging the Gap: Dare to Incorporate Citation Analysis in Searching for Literature. Poster presentation. Medical Library Association annual conference. Seattle, WA. May 2017.
- Wafford QE. Access granted: The evolving role of archives and its implication for education. Paper presentation. EGSS conference: (e)Merging Knowledges: Classroom, Community, Culture. Montreal, CA. March 2012.
Updated: December 13th, 2018 15:11