Q. Eileen Wafford, MSt, MLIS
Phone: (312) 503-5294
As a Research Librarian, I work with faculty, staff, students, and affiliated clinical researchers to provide reference and specialized research services, including assistance with search strategies and systematic reviews. I also collaborate with faculty and other members of the Feinberg School of Medicine community to create and delivery instructional resources, such as guides and presentations on library services and resources.
|Centers & Institutes|
- Biomedical Engineering Program
- Master of Science in Prosthetics and Orthotics (MPO)
- Physical Therapy (DPT)
- Physician Assistant
Publications - Manuscripts
- Sita TL, Petras KG, Wafford QE, Berendsen MA, Kruser TJ. Radiotherapy for cranial and brain metastases from prostate cancer: a systematic review. Journal of Neuro-Oncology. 2017. PMID: 28547593
- Doe S, Wafford QE, Simon M, Neubauer L. A systematic review of Menstrual Hygiene Management interventions in populations comparable to students of Chicago Public Schools. Sixth Virtual Conference on Menstrual Hygiene Management (MHM) in Schools. North Carolina, October 17, 2017.
- Wafford QE. Teaching interns to incorporate PubMed subsets in alternative medicine searches. Webinar. National Network of Libraries of Medicine. 10 August 2017.
- Wafford QE. Bridging the Gap: Dare to Incorporate Citation Analysis in Searching for Literature. Poster Presentation. Medical Library Association annual conference. Seattle, WA. May 2017.
- Wafford QE. Access granted: The evolving role of archives and its implication for education. Paper presentation. EGSS conference: (e)Merging Knowledges: Classroom, Community, Culture. Montreal, CA. March 2012.
Updated: January 10th, 2018 13:22