The Galter Library is constantly striving to update our electronic resources and bring current tools to our patrons' desktops. In early 2022, the Library added to its electronic collections and now provides online access to these information resources.
- Designing Clinical Research (5th ed)
- Medical Aspects of Biological Warfare
- The Only EKG Book You’ll Ever Need (10th ed)
- Quick Bio-Agents Guide: USAMRIID’s Pocket Reference Guide to Biological Select Agents & Toxins
- USAMRIID's Medical Management of Biological Casualties Handbook (9th ed)
New Content in E-Book and Video Collections
- A new edition added in licensed e-book collections: Fuster and Hurst’s The Heart (15th edition)
- New videos added to Bates' Visual Guide to Physical Examination: "Communication & Interpersonal Skills"
Resources Licensed by Other NU libraries
Titles that are now accessible to the Northwestern community include:
- American Science and Technology (works about American science and technology, 1663-1819: text and data analysis tools, author biographies)
- Autism (journal)
- What the Eyes Don’t See: A Story of Crisis, Resistance, and Hope in an American City (book)
Updated: May 2, 2022