The Galter Library is constantly striving to update our electronic resources and bring current tools to our patrons' desktops. In late Summer 2022, the Library added to its electronic collections and now provides online access to these information resources.
New titles and new editions that became available in online collections licensed by Galter Library include:
- Clinical Neurology & Neuroanatomy: A Localization-Based Approach (2nd ed)
- Current Medical Diagnosis & Treatment 2023
- Gartner and Hiatt's Atlas and Text of Histology (8th ed)
- Gomella and Haist’s Clinician’s Pocket Reference (12th ed)
- Greenberger's Current Diagnosis & Treatment Gastroenterology, Hepatology, & Endoscopy (4th ed.)
- Guidebook to Dermatologic Diagnosis
- Harper's Illustrated Biochemistry (32nd ed)
- Hazzard's Geriatric Medicine and Gerontology (8th ed)
- Histology from a Clinical Perspective (2nd ed)
- Pulmonary Physiology (10th ed)
Looking for other books and resources in library collections? Use the search box on the home page of the Galter website. The Galter Guide, How to Find Resources, provides tips on how to search for print books, e-books, how to search inside multiple books simultaneously, and more.
Updated: September 25, 2022