Great news! The DigitalHub repository at Galter Health Sciences Library now accepts the deposit of datasets associated with publications to help investigators comply with journal data sharing policies. DigitalHub supports a variety of file and compression formats to meet your needs.
The current file size limit is 2 GB and supported compression file extensions include:
- zip - application/zip
- 7z - application/x-7z-compressed
- bz2 - application/x-bzip2
- tar - application/x-tar and application/x-gtar
- gz - application/gzip and application/x-gzip
A number of benefits are afforded to investigators who use DigitalHub:
- A persistent, citable identifier (DOI) is assigned to all items deposited in DigitalHub
- Access metrics (views downloads, etc.) are available for deposited items
- Manage licensing with a wide range of rights statements
- Machine-readable metadata (descriptive “data about data”) enhances its discoverability
Please feel free to contact DigitalHub support directly at DigitalHub@northwestern.edu if you have any questions or need assistance with depositing larger files.
Updated: September 27th, 2016 09:17