Recent books authored or edited by Feinberg School of Medicine faculty that were acquired by Galter Library include (NU authors are in bold):
- Advanced surgical techniques for rural surgeons / Amy Halvorsen, David C. Borgstrom, 5th edition.
- A history of surgery at Cook County Hospital / edited by Patrick D. Guinan, Kenneth J. Printen, James L. Stone, James S.T. Yao. (Level 1: WX 28 AI3 C5h 2015) and Chapter 26, Photo memoirs CD-ROM / James S.T. Yao. (Level 1: WX 28 AI3 C5hY 2015)
- Nutrition and bariatric surgery / edited by Robert F. Kushner, Christopher D. Still. (Level 1: WD 100 N9756 2015)
- Orthopaedic oncology: primary and metastatic tumors of the skeletal system / edited by Terrance D. Peabody, Samer Attar. (Series: Cancer treatment and research, v. 162)
- Principles and practice of pediatric sleep medicine / Stephen H. Sheldon, Meir H. Kryger, Richard Ferber, David Gozal. (Level 1: WM 188 P9565 2014)
- Surgery of the skin: procedural dermatology / editors, June K. Robinson…[et al.], 2nd edition. (Level 1: WR 650 S961 2010)
- Surgical infections / edited by Donald E. Fry. (Level 1: WO 185 S961f 2013)
- Treatment of the obese patient / Robert F. Kushner, Daniel H. Bessesen, editors, 2nd edition.
Are you trying to identify published books and book chapters written by Northwestern University faculty? Try these two online databases licensed by Northwestern University Library and accessible to the Northwestern University community: Book Citation Index (featured here) and PsycBOOKS.
Are you trying to identify recently-published research at Northwestern University's Feinberg School of Medicine? To find journal articles authored by FSM-affiliated faculty, staff, and students, the Galter Library recommends that you check out the Feinberg publications and abstracts site. This list is maintained by the Northwestern University Clinical and Translational Sciences Institute (NUCATS) and is updated regularly using the PubMed database.
Updated: September 25, 2023