An introduction to the basic aspects of creating, building, and managing a collection of bibliographic references using EndNote software. Learn how to add citations to an EndNote library and create a bibliography in Word using an EndNote library.
At the completion of this class, the participant will:
- Understand the purpose of using EndNote, a bibliographic management program
- Know how to create a new library and add references to an existing library by manual entry, by searching databases through EndNote software, and by importing search results from a saved database search
- Be able to perform searches and edit references within an EndNote library
- Know how to use EndNote in conjunction with Microsoft Word to insert citations within text and generate a bibliography formatted in a desired style
- Know how EndNote can be acquired
- Using Term Lists
- Searching Databases Using the EndNote Interface
- Importing Search Results from PubMed
- Importing Search Results from EBSCO databases
- Creating Bibliographies
- Finding Full-text Articles
There are no EndNote classes scheduled at this time.