This class is an introduction to using Web of Science for cited reference searching, author h-index and using Journal Citation Reports to find impact factors for journals.
At the completion of this class, the participant will:
- Know the scope of Web of Science
- Know how to formulate and conduct basic Web of Science searches to locate cited references (Cited Reference Search)
- Be able to print, save, email, or import citations into bibliographic management software such as EndNote
- Know how to find a particular author's h-index
- Learn how to use Journal Citation Reports to obtain information on the impact factor of journals
- Learn how to set up citation alerts for specific journal articles
There are no Web of Science: Finding Cited References and Impact Factors classes scheduled at this time.