Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with smart tools that track, analyze and visualize research.
- Over 21,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Contains 60 million records, 78% with abstracts
- Includes over 7.2 million conference papers
- Contains 27 million patent records
Librarians will demonstrate:
- Scopus document search
- Scopus author search and author profiles
- Scopus journal quality ranking and impact indexes
- Exporting of Scopus data for bibliographic management
- Creation of a Scopus account for saving search strategies, sets of citations, and setting auto alerts
There will also be time for questions from the class participants.
There are no Scopus classes scheduled at this time.