Scopus is the world’s largest abstract and citation database of peer-reviewed literature with smart tools that track, analyze and visualize research.
- Over 21,500 titles from 5,000 publishers worldwide
- Contains 60 million records, 78% with abstracts
- Includes over 7.2 million conference papers
- Contains 27 million patent records
Librarians will demonstrate:
- Scopus document search
- Scopus author search and author profiles
- Scopus journal quality ranking and impact indexes
- Exporting of Scopus data for bibliographic management
- Creation of a Scopus account for saving search strategies, sets of citations, and setting auto alerts
There will also be time for questions from the class participants.