This class describes the NIH biosketch format and demonstrates tools available at the NIH's My NCBI platform for creation of biosketches with the SciENcv tool and a user's My Bibliography in My NCBI. We also describe ways of maximizing your impact for your Contributions to Science.
At the completion of this class, the participant will:
- Know the format of the NIH biosketch
- Know what types of publications and objects of scholarly activity can be included on the biosketch
- Know how to create a new biosketch or import information from an existing profile
- Know how to import publications from My NCBI's My Bibliography to populate sections of the sketch
- Know how to download a Word-formatted document for editing
- Be able to identify databases for finding citation metrics for enhancing ontributions to science statements
- Learn about alternate sources of impact to include in contributions to science
- Learn about ways to describe alternate outputs of scientific productivity beyond journal publications
There are no How to Prepare an NIH Biosketch classes scheduled at this time.