An introduction to effectively searching Embase. Embase is a biomedical and pharmacological database of published and unpublished journal articles as well as conference proceedings and abstracts. Embase contains more than 30 million records from more than 8,500 published journals, including over 2,900 journals not available in MEDLINE.
By the end of this class, participants will be able to:
- Perform targeted searches for information regarding specific drugs, diseases, or devices
- Locate and incorporate Emtree terms into a search
- Navigate the results page and refine searches
- Save searches and export results to a file or citation manager such as EndNote
- Embase Quick User Guide
- Searching in Embase
- Searching using Emtree
- Refining Search Results
- Saving Searches and Exporting Results
There are no Embase classes scheduled at this time.