This class takes your knowledge of planning a systematic review to the next level by exploring tools and resources to successfully complete your review.
It is recommended that you first attend the Conducting a Systematic Review: Planning the Process class before signing up.
The link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the class starts. Signed up late? A link will be posted here 24 hours before the class starts.
Participants will be able to identify resources to address the following items from the PRISMA-P checklist:
- Information sources (Item 9)
- Screening tools for the selection process (Item 11b)
- Data extraction resources for data collection (Item 11c)
- Risk of bias checklists (Item 14)
- Quality assessment with GRADE (Item 17)
There are no Conducting a Systematic Review: Part 2 - Tools & Resources classes scheduled at this time.