This class takes your knowledge of planning a systematic review to the next level by exploring tools and resources to successfully complete your review.
The link will be emailed 24-48 hours before the class starts. Signed up late? A link will be posted here 24 hours before the class starts.
Participants will be able to identify resources to address the following items from the PRISMA-P checklist:
- Information sources (Item 9)
- Screening tools for the selection process (Item 11b)
- Data extraction resources for data collection (Item 11c)
- Risk of bias checklists (Item 14)
- Quality assessment with GRADE (Item 17)
These videos are hosted in Northwestern Medicine's institutional repository, DigitalHub, and require an NU NetID login. Once in DigitalHub, click the "Download" link for the best quality.
Upcoming "Conducting a Systematic Review: Part 2 - Tools & Resources" classes
Wed, April 28 12:00 PM