This class takes your knowledge of planning a systematic review to the next level by exploring tools and resources to successfully complete your review.
Participants will be able to identify resources to address the following items from the PRISMA-P checklist:
- Information sources (Item 9)
- Screening tools for the selection process (Item 11b)
- Data extraction resources for data collection (Item 11c)
- Risk of bias checklists (Item 14)
- Quality assessment with GRADE (Item 17)
It is recommended that you first attend the Conducting a Systematic Review: Planning the Process class before signing up.
Upcoming "Conducting a Systematic Review: Part 2 - Tools & Resources" classes
Library Classroom, Level 2
Wed, December 11 12:00 PM