Join us for a 45-minute discussion on best practices for file organization.
Through this workshop, participants will:
- Learn best practices for file naming
- Learn best practices for digital folder organization
- Gain tips for adding searchable keywords and tags to files
- Data Organization and Management (guide)
- 10 Simple Rules for File Organization (slide deck)
This class recording, hosted in Northwestern Medicine's institutional repository, Prism, requires an NU NetID login. Once in Prism, click the "Download" link for the best quality.
- 10 Simple Rules for File Organization: Video | Transcript
There are no 10 Simple Rules for File Organization classes scheduled at this time.