This class provides an overview of Prism, Feinberg School of Medicine’s open access repository, and provides hands-on instructions to individuals interested in curating their scientific and scholarly work. With Prism, you can preserve, share, cite, discover, explore, and access your research or scholarly outputs. Prism facilitates openness, maximizes reproducibility, and enhances research connections in our community and beyond. Future plans for Prism will be described.
At the completion of this class, you will:
- Understand the overarching principles Open Science
- Know the types of research and scholarly output that can be uploaded into Prism
- Understand if you have the rights to deposit previously published work
- Know the steps to create records or upload outputs in Prism
- Know how to create a community in Prism
- Understand how Prism can support your work
There are no Prism: collect, share, and preserve the full spectrum of your work classes scheduled at this time.