A Northwestern NetID is required to access this content.
A "gear" button on the video player allows users to switch between video qualities. The default is set to low to accommodate users with slow internet speeds. Please be aware that the videos were digitized from the only available VHS copies, therefore the quality is slightly degraded.
The videos are also available in the Reference Room in VHS format with the call number: QS 4 C574. They can be watched in the library or checked out for one week.
If you have any problems, contact Linda O'Dwyer in the Galter Library at (312) 503-8128 or email Linda.
- Anterior thigh and femoral triangle
- Anterolateral abdominal wall
- Axillary contents
- Axillary walls
- Duodenum, pancreas, and biliary system
- Female pelvic viscera
- Gluteal region and hip joint
- Inguinal region
- Knee joint
- Male perineum
- Muscles of the anterior forearm
- Muscles of mastication and the infratemporal fossa
- Neck, part 1: orientation
- Neck, part 2: visceral and neuro vascular structures
- Neck, part 3: root and thoracic inlet
- Palmar hand, part 1: orientation
- Palmar hand, part 2: intrinsic muscles
- Pterygopalatine fossa
- Spinal cord and its relations
- Thoracic mediastinum
Updated: July 13, 2020