The Galter Library is constantly striving to update our electronic resources and bring current tools to our patrons' desktops. In early 2021, the Library added to its electronic collections and now provides online access to these information resources.
- Briggs Drugs in Pregnancy and Lactation (12th ed.)
- An Introduction to Medical Spanish: Communication and Culture (5th ed.)
- Kaplan & Sadock's Synopsis of Psychiatry (12th ed.)
- McGraw-Hill Complete Medical Spanish (Premium 4th ed.)
- Spanish and the Medical Interview (2nd ed.)
- Wallach's Interpretation of Diagnostic Tests (11th ed.)
Looking for other books and resources in library collections? In December 2020, Galter Library implemented a new discovery system. Make sure you are searching from the Galter website. If you have a bookmark directly to the discovery page or title record in your browser, it should be updated. More tips can be found in: Galter Library’s New Resource Discovery System: FAQs.
- Nature Machine Intelligence
- Nature Metabolism
- Science Robotics
- Wiley Digital Archives - British Association for the Advancement of Science (Collections on the History of Science: 1830-1970). The collection about the British scientific community contains a broad collection of document types: reports, manuscript materials, newspaper clippings, photographs, brochures and catalogues; field reports and minutes; annual reports. Visit the Wiley Digital Archives website for more information.
* Licensed by Northwestern University Libraries and available to the Northwestern University community.
Updated: May 9, 2022