Are you about to embark on research or a literature review for your Area of Scholarly Concentration or another project? Worried that PubMed might not be enough? (Hint: it's probably not) Librarians can guide you through the maze of resources available. We can help you choose databases, frame search strategies, manage results, and create any publishable products such as posters or papers.
Librarians can work with faculty and students to integrate information management skills into courses and workflows.
For students, we can provide:
- Literature search assistance for Area of Scholarly Concentration projects, capstones, and theses
- EndNote training
- Systematic review support
- General reference and search assistance
For faculty, we can provide:
- Hands-on sessions
- Demonstrations in the classroom
- Training in library resources such as literature databases and educational software
- EBM search skills training
- Flexibility - we will work with your schedule
Contact the liaison librarian for your program to get started.
Library Liaisons for Curriculum
Updated: January 25, 2021